Brandspace is a creative agency in Canterbury, Kent, with branding at the heart of our print and digital media solutions
We help to create, strengthen and grow organisations through branding, online and offline marketing – a strategic and aesthetic approach that brings brands to life across print and digital media.
At Brandspace we start with the foundations – ensuring your brand identity is clear, distinctive and consistent prior to marketing. This creates a strong platform, enabling clients to build credibility, trust and loyalty with their audience.
Brandspace works with corporates, SMEs, charities, start-ups and the public sector.
- Tofka Product Promotion3 June 2020
- Brand audit for the perfect colour matched products29 May 2020
- Smarter presentations for global insurance broker21 May 2020
- Product promotion, online and offline for global tech brand16 March 2020
- Website design and brochures for construction services contractor27 February 2020
- Evolving a new brand for the Port of Dover3 March 2020
- Business rebranding for global consortium28 February 2020
- Financial services design sometimes requires a different approach19 May 2020
- For this distinguished estate agency it was personal20 February 2020
- A less corporate look for this catering and events business in the local community6 June 2020
- Brand building for lead generation21 May 2020
- A financial services brand with a personal touch22 February 2020
- Sharp startup branding with new logo for champion swordsman28 May 2020
- A not-for-profit startup helping self-funders make the right choices when paying for care28 May 2020
We are structured to be responsive, efficient, creative and to deliver value for money
How about an initial free consultation?
To arrange a meeting to discuss your marketing communications, please get in touch by phone, email or complete the enquiry form. Consultations are treated as confidential, free of charge and without obligation.